I am happy and excited to announce the very first event I am hosting at my space. It is none other than Gayathri’s“Walk Through Memory Lane” event [WTML event] at Priya’s Virundhu all through this month. WTML is a wonderful concept organized by Gayathri of Gayathri’scookspot. We all know Gayathri is a lovely lady and a versatile blogger. Do check out her amazing blog with innovative recipes at Gayathriscookspot.
WTML event is to cherish the lovely memories associated with recipes learnt from our loving parents, grandparents, neighbours, relatives and friends. I am sure there are many recipes shared by your loved ones to you, which we are clue less about. Jog your memory and recreate those wonderful recipes and share it with us.
I have been participating in WTML event for couple of months and was also selected by Gayathri as a winner for the month of June 2013 and won Tarla Dalal’s Mumbai Roadside snacks book. Thank you Gayathri for the same.
Before going in to the event rules and regulations, I would like to thank Gayathri for giving me the opportunity to host her lovely event at my space.
The most exciting part of this event is, it comes with a giveaway. Gayathri has chosen a wonderful cook book "Burgers and Smoothies - By Tarladalal".
OK friends, it’s time for us to cherish our childhood memories and recreate wonderful recipes…
Rules & Guidelines for the WTML Event…
- Event runs from 1st September to 30th September.
- Only Vegetarian recipes will be accepted. Eggs are not allowed.
- Usage of logo is optional. But will be appreciated as it will spread the word.
- There are no restrictions for the number of new entries.
- Two entries from the archives are accepted which has to be updated and linked back to Priyasvirundhu and Gayathri'sCookspot.
- I am sorry to say, entries that do not comply with the rules will be deleted.
- Use the Linky Tool provided at the end of the post to enter the recipes. In case you are having any problem with the Linky tool, please mail me your entry at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following details.
Subject Line - WTML Event
Name of your Blog:
Recipe Name/Dish name:
URL of your dish:
A picture of the dish
- Non Bloggers can also participate in the event. Please mail me at my mail id email@example.com with the following details. I will include the dish along with your name in the round up.
Picture of the Dish:
- Please note that the giveaway is not sponsored by any one and it is Gayathri’s own contribution to the event.
- Since I am hosting the event, I am not eligible for the giveaway.
- Gayathri will be selecting one lucky winner through random selection on the 1st of October and will send the winner a email. After receiving her email, you can give an address to which she has to ship the book. She will ship the book within India. So friends if you reside outside India, please provide your Indian address.
One special request friends, as this is my first event I request all of you to participate in this event and make it a successful one.
So friends what are you waiting for….??? We are waiting for your lip smacking and delicious entries. Keep them coming and make it a huge success…