Chicken 500 gm (Boneless)
Lemon Juice 2 Tbsp
Salt as needed
Ginger & Garlic Paste 2 Tbsp
Onion 2 finely chopped
Green chillies 3 Slit
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves 3 tsp finely chopped
Oil 2 tsp
For Roasting and Grinding
Pepper 2 Tbsp
Coriander 2 tsp
Cinnamon sticks 2
Bay leaves 2
Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
- Fry the ingredients mentioned for roasting in a pan and grind them coarsely.
- Wash and cut the chicken pieces, marinate it with lemon juice and salt for 30 mins.
- In a kadai heat the oil, add the onions and green chillies. Saute them until golden brown. Now add the ginger & garlic paste and 1 tsp of coriander leaves, saute it for a min.
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces saute it the chicken color changes to white. Now add the ground powder, turmeric powder mix well and then add 1/4 cup of water and cook the chicken.
- Chicken blends well with pepper masala to make a yummy pepper chicken. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Thank you guy's for visiting. Try it and give me your comments and suggestions.
Do come back for more mouth watering recipes....
Note: Ginger & Garlic paste is made by grinding equal quantities of ginger and garlic.
Sending this to Hasnas delight